
Something I did on Friday night which turned out to be better than expected. :) I went to watch ROCK 4 a dutch acapella group and was pleasantly surprised. They were playing at the Esplanade Recital Studio and were going cover famous Rock songs. I thought that it would be cheesy and maybe at best slightly entertaining.
But it was really really good. The lead singer really brought it home with his slightly eccentric and humorous remarks and even more impressive vocals. I mean this guy can do Queen and that is no mean feat. Leadsinger Luc Devens rocks things out and his presence makes the group and carries an attitude that is remarkably memorable and mind blowing. Love his presence. Now that is X factor and his buddies in the group seem to appreciate his nature and banter very well together. The on stage chemistry is very tight and I love it how they talk like great old friends as they made fun of each other. My recommedation if they are touring your city.

No comments:
Post a Comment