Sunday, September 20, 2009

useless piece of information


Firstly, in my quest of blog-sphere, I must say that I am pretty impressed with this girl's quest. This Taiwanese girl made it her mission to kiss 100 men in Paris and she attracted like over a million visitors. Big up smooching fes...I reckon her life is pretty interesting Mastication Precipitation.

So if i had a quest what would it be? I dunno someting pretty fun, useless and frivolous. If you got a brain wave then dial into the my Theta waves in my state of REM tonight.

So useless stuff, like turtles breathe through their butts while pearls melt in venegar. I got a bucket ful of sunshine and a snail can sleep for 3 years. If i had to document a mission of sorts, it will probably stem from my passion and love for travelling.

I don't think I will have the intestinal fortitude to snog 100 lippers but maybe ... a collage or snippet of interview from 100 men, quick cuts on what they reckon makes a good kisser.

No comments: