Thursday, August 27, 2009

Access to my shiny new black

Shiny and black, it gives me an electric feel and I did not ever even imagine that that's what I would be digging into. I am just trying to tell you that it is super duper and the pressure I feel to perform. Well, what I can do with this ultimate sexed up machine somewhat resembling the alcoholic triorchid. The sound and unwavering commitment to canter to the beat of a spanking slapping new instrument.

My new electric black risa ukulele! It is a beauty. She is STUNNING and croons so elegantly. Dont even get me started on the way she looks. All you have to do is just take a look at her and you would ignite a spark of ardor not to be confused with tentigo. Which would be excessive to say the least. But the rush is deafening. It's great to cradle her in my arms. She completes me. Well, she makes me feel and look like a rock star!

It's goes without saying that it is one of the best belated birthday gifts ever and worth waiting for. Considering that my birthday is on April 6th, thanks Walien !

No comments: