Call 1800 – Heal –Muslims- N – Christians in this Internet age
Hi I am Greta Georges and the director of my life and now I shall show you the power of my proven system. I am going to make it work and I have decided and chosen that I shall make a point. Call me for new conversations on this topic. Do Muslims need help with their anger? Does the Pope need whitening toothpaste to scrub the crap coming outta his mouth? No, I m not a Muslim, in fact I am a Christian. This is the script that you do not hear cause it is not media savvy or conforming to any kind of pigeonhole kind of prep talk. The argument of highly ambiguous academic statements which supports a talk but does not actually confront the real issue and question.
Alrite, I shall cut to the chase, let’s talk about things that really matter. What is going on?
The pope made a boo boo!
The address, broadcast live to the Arab world via the al-Jazeera television network, were his first direct words since he used a theology lecture in Germany to quote a 14th-century Christian emperor who said some of the Prophet Mohammed's teachings were "evil and inhuman". The comments led to violent street protests and Muslim leaders demanded a personal apology.
Over the weekend, six churches in the West Bank were set alight and a crowd in Kashmir burned an effigy of the Pope. His latest words placated some Muslim leaders who gave a guarded welcome, while others expressed confusion over whether he had actually apologized.
Okie so this is what he said. This is a classic one, check it out
I am deeply sorry for the reactions in some countries to a few passages of my address at the University of Regensberg, which were considered offensive to the sensibility of Muslims," said Pope Benedict XVI in his Angelus address. He said that his comments were "a quotation from a medieval text, which do not in any way express my personal thought".
In other words , I am not sorry and I am just sorry that you feel that way. The speech is mainly, up yours! Everyone I still win and I am still entitled to my own opinions about you low life’s! Cause I am the way the righteous the light, I am bright and white and you are dark and dirty. Hello? Elitist stinks.
Hello Crusades? Hello violence from the middle ages to this Internet wave, Hello Northern Ireland. Hello Soup for Protestants.
Salman Rushdie had a funny little line, “ All Muslim needs to take Anger management courses. Sure head to Hollywood and call Adam Sandler on this one my luff.
Islam does use violence so does Catholics and all orthodox religions
People who have opinions and religions values don’t deal with reasons, they deal with traditions.
Western world deals too much with reason says the Pope? Well, I be dammed! So we should just shoot everyone cause no reason, you would understand, that is just the way it should be . Does God speak to George Bush? Did he ask him to go after the Oil money? Does God speak to the Pope? And tell him that only one religion is true and you cannot tolerate others and handle it with diplomacy? Does Allah speak to Muslims and tell them the same? Is this some kind of of Joke that you placed on us God and now you are laughing? No. duh.
Pope is wrong and the Muslims are wrong. I always wondered what happened to the female suicide bomber when she is a lesbian and greeted by 72 virgins in heavens.
If Osama is caught will the conflict be over? No cause more and more terrorist are being bred since 2001. Bush loves the boey man. When US commander was 5 hours away with 5,000 US troops and asked for orders to go in a for the kill at Toro Boro where Osama was in hiding, they were being denied. So How many US troops in actual fact went after Osama ? 36 men in Toro Boro! Hello? And how many US troops after Sadam who has nothing to do with the war? 150,000 soliders. To be continued.
Lebanon? Don’t get me started again.
I am a harmonist humanist.
Change the culture and not your values. Humanism is a progressive philosophy of life that, without supernaturalism, affirms our ability and responsibility to lead ethical lives of personal fulfillment that aspire to the greater good of humanity.of
Monday, September 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love the lesbian comment... *wink*
Post a Comment